Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a Week!!

Hip Hip Hoorays:
-TR got a job promotion this morning and will be a six sigma black belt!! I (and Adleigh though I am pretty sure that she does not understand) could not be prouder of how wonderful TR is doing and how much he has accomplished!!
-Adleigh waved at me on Tuesday night when I was coming in the bedroom, but we were not sure if she meant to, but yesterday, she waved goodbye to her teachers at daycare and when TR got home from his work dinner she waved at him, and when I went into the kitchen from the living room she waved at me...I guess you get the picture. My baby is growing up!!
-Due to TR getting a promotion, we got to go eat sushi tonight!! We sat at one of those tables with cushions were you take off your shoes. We love us some Seki Sui.
-My mommy will be in town this weekend!!
-I get to see my brother on Sunday for the boys soccer league games!!
-I finally started a grief support group at work today and am so excited because there are not a lot of options for those that are grieving in that community.

Boos:
-The weather is getting really cold here.
-TR will be traveling a lot soon for training and I do not get to go to France with him because he will be so busy!
-I have a killer headache that will not go away.
-I got so nervous today about changes that I literally took out my fingernails (what a nasty habit that I need to stop).

So long for now, I am going to play with TR and Ads for a little while before bedtime...wait it should be bedtime now...oh well.

Goodnight and Sweet Dreams...

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I am going to focus on the good and say yippee for you! :) I hope you have a great end of the week!
Carrie