Thursday, January 22, 2009
How does Chocolate Cherry sound?
Well, it is the new color of my hair. It was pointed out to me recently that when a thought comes in my mind, I just run with it and think about it later....so (gasp) I dyed my hair myself!! TR loves it and I love it and it was cheap!! Maybe I will get a pic up soon! As for now, it is time for little Adleigh Grace to venture off to dreamland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh tara...i wish you could see my hair. it is changing colors all on its own w/o any of my or my sweet stylists help. my hormones are all out of whack (hence the breakouts all over my right cheek)! and to top that off i can't die my hair b/c i get that horrible 3rd degree burn! whats a girl to do.
It sounds yummy! I want to change my hair so bad!
Post a Comment