
Don't you wish life was as simple as it was when you were a baby? This sock monkey has been such a great toy at our house...it is light so Adleigh can move it around, it is soft so she can bang it around without knocking herself out, it can be used as a teether, and it keeps her entertained in the morning when I am getting ready for work. Sock Monkey...we love you!!

I love this pic because she is playing on a quilt that my great grandma had made for me and it is the softest thing ever!! Yesterday, we had to do some rearranging in the living room due to there not being enough room for her toys.

I have had this decoration for awhile (Karye's MIL got it for me), so with the help of my sis, I was finally able to get it up. It was originally going to go in Ads room, but the pale pink walls made it impossible to see. Parts were put on and then had to be removed, so there are a few minor glitches but I love it against the red wall in the bathroom.
Odd fact about me: I do not like birds, but I love birdhouses. This is the first one I have made and it is being displayed above the cabinets. I also got two new ones last week from my friend, Jill...one is a beach house and the other is a old fashioned looking house. Thanks, Jill!!



No comments:
Post a Comment