Saturday, January 3, 2009
Is this really January?
Today, we packed up the stroller and went to the park. There is a park near our house that has a small lake and we enjoyed a leisurely stroll through the woods and on the bridges. Ads loved the bridges (we forgot our camera), however, a camera could not have captured the glow on her face!! Back to the title of this post...it was 77 degrees according to my car. It was such a wonderful day and shocking to us to be January!! We walked and talked about how when we were dating we would visit the same park and walk around it and talk about our future...so much as changed. We also talked about our future a lot today and have decided to go on a budget and get rid of debt!! I am putting this on here for some accountability!! I also discovered that I have become extremely lazy and need to get in shape...the little stroll wore me out. I guess the whole "I just had a baby" excuse is over...she is almost 8 months old. TR has decided to play on a soccer team these next few months so he is starting to get himself back in shape and I guess I need to too....though I hate to admit it, I know I need it and will eventually enjoy all the benefits of fitting back into my clothes properly. Wish our family luck with all of these endeavors...I am sure that TR is already losing weight by just thinking it...he always drops it so fast and from what I can see it never seems like he tries!! Lucky duck...oh and these are not New Years resolutions but rather get back to business decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right On!!
Way to go, Kriles!
Post a Comment