I know that I live a charmed life and trust me, I have had/are having my share of worries and frets, but I have to say that God has blessed me and my family so much that when I look back or look forward all I can think about is how God is perfect. There are so many times that I have wondered if this is meant to happen and why, but being the believer and dreamer that I am, I am thankful for the good, bad, scary, happy, and just plain weird. Here is to hoping that my family and friends can say the same now or soon. Happy New Years!!
**There will be no resolutions in this house, but definitely a strong urge to continue to bring us closer to God, each other, ourselves, and our loved ones.
Here is an interesting article that I found and definitely believe is true...
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=97831171
No comments:
Post a Comment