Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hubby I love you!!

I just have to get it out there that I sure do love my husband. We have grown so much in the last year individually and together. Along with the growth of course comes the growing pains, but all is worth it.

TR gets up earlier than me each morning and gets Ads out of bed (can you imagine an 8 month old who likes to sleep, my type of girl), he then puts her in bed with me and each morning I wake up to her angelic, smiling face. Definitely the best part of each day due to my husband's strategic planning. We then play around for a little while (i end up running late always!) and then I begin to get ready. Yesterday morning, TR was watching us and on my way to work he called and said that if he had to go out in the world and hand select a mom for his child, it would be me!! My heart melted and I was speechless. It is the sincerity in him that I admire so much.

I love this man more and more each day and cannot imagine life without him. He is the best husband, father, and friend a wife could ask for...I tend to be a little bit of a handful (haha) and he loves me for me...even when I fret over closing all closet doors, preparing the living room each night for living, and keeping the sheets wrinkle free at my toes!!
You should see him with Ads...she is a complete daddy's girl. At times (sigh) she even prefers to be held only by him...that is a true testament of what a great man he is!!

Just a note, we are no longer able to enjoy one of these on a cold evening anymore due to causing Adleigh to cough...we will surely miss these!!


1 comment:

Doug Krile said...

That made my day! Thanks!