Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hmmmm....

Where do I want to be right now??


Maybe here with my hubby....



Or maybe here with the fam....




But, instead I am at work at my computer on lunch eating this...


Don't get me wrong..I love my job but it is always nice to dream!!

Today has been one of those days, where I am a little off, ever have that happen?
Let me list the things I have almost done today and the day is only half here...
-Almost forgot to brush my teeth (gross, I know) had to run back in once I got in the car
-Almost shut the garage down on my car and no I do not have a sensor
-Almost forgot my wallet, put it in Adleigh's diaper bag this weekend and forgot to put it back in my purse
-Almost missed my exit this morning because I was talking on the phone with my mom
-Almost took Adleigh to daycare and realized when I was about to miss my exit that I did not have her with me and that TR took her this morning
-Almost saw a coworker naked (in my defense I was checking on how everything was going at work and some coworkers were looking at another coworker who for some reason has posted some controversial pics on facebook THANK GOODNESS FOR THE STRATEGICALLY PLACED CENSORSHIP SIGN)
-Almost spilled a bowl of hot soup on me OUCH!!

Things I did do today
-Forgot my lunch
-Arrived to work early (who would have thought)
-Wore a turtleneck that is snug at the neck (why did I do this to myself?)
-Remembered that I had soup in my desk (thank goodness)
-Spilled hot soup on my hand OUCH!

Now I am looking forward to the downward spiral of the day so I can play with Ads and cuddle with TR (though he is working late or rather going to dinner with his work group BOO!).

Sorry this is random I know, but I am a random type of person.

Oh yeah, I have decided to try knitting...not sure how to do it, what I need, or when I will start but I am sure that I want to knit scarves, hats, blankets and such. Wish me luck!!

No comments: