Monday, January 12, 2009

The Tubes are In and All is Well



This is how we started out our morning...at 1 a.m. Adleigh could not sleep and was crying so we took turns holding and bouncing her like this until 3 a.m.



Bright and early about 6:30 a.m. this morning at the Otolaryngology clinic. Of course, being cute right before the procedure. There was a baby across from us that she was smiling at and watching.



Sitting with dad before tube placement and surprisingly very calm (and sleepy) considering she did not have her morning cereal or bottle. Rule was nothing after midnight...reason behind the 6:45 a.m. scheduling.


After a bottle, a nap/car ride, and home things are looking up and we are excited for NO MORE
ear infections!! She is already for her morning snack.
Just a cute pic of her in her new hoodie and Nikes.

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I hope you have lots of luck with the tubes! I have heard that they make a huge difference in ear infections.

You had asked about my little girl's bedroom on my blog...the stool was bought unfinished at Michael's and my friend painted it by hand. As for the curtains, I bought them years ago at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I am sorry I don't know the manufacturer anymore! But good luck finding some thing that works! :)
Carrie