Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrrr!!

I met up with the hubby today for a down home southern lunch and all I can say is Brrr!! I should have warmed up my car before I left, but it most likely would have been gone. Unfortunately, my work neighborhood is a little sketchy...part of the whole nonprofit thing. Anyways, I am looking forward to cozying up to a nice, warm fire (thanks bubby for the firewood) with Ads and TR.

Speaking of Adleigh, I dropped her off at daycare this morning and for some reason they are concerned about her because she gets so upset when she finishes eating. I do not know what to do with her and am positive that she is not hungry (she has a cup of cereal, at least 4 containers of fruit and/or veggies, and 6 full bottles a day). Does she really look like a baby that has missed a meal??Man I love her and she is a girl that takes after her momma!!

2 comments:

Kari Beth said...

adleigh looks so cute in her boots w/ the fur!

the peel was great. i got a chemical peel i think ms griffin used to get acid peels. i didn't look anything like her afterward. my face looked a little sunburned and now its just peeling a little. but its supposed to!

have a good weekend w/ your momma!

Tara Gibson said...

hey girl! Adleigh is ADORABLE! love those boots! Hope your doing wonderful!