Last night, was hilarious...I hurt after watching it...I know I am out of shape!!
Here are some good Office quotes...
Dwight (in a singing voice): Learn your rules, you better learn your rules, if you don't you'll be eaten in your sleep ARRGH!!!
Pam: Dwight mercy killed Angela's cat. It's very complicated. It's caused a lot of unpleasantness between Dwight and Angela. Who are both already prone to unpleasantness.
Pam: He's watching Million Dollar Baby. He's going to try to kill me.
Angela: Plan a party, Angela. Oh! And the entire world will see it. Oh! And here's $65 for your budget. Oh and here are four idiots who'll do nothing but weigh you down. Oh. And your cat's still dead.
Dwight: Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony.
Jim: OK, Whoa, all right 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?
Dwight: [reading from a sheet] Uh, Leprosy, Flesh Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection.
Michael: I guess the atmosphere that I've tried to create here is that I'm a friend first and a boss second, and probably an entertainer third.
Michael: The most sacred thing I do is care... Today I am in charge of picking a great new healthcare plan. Right? That's what this is all about. Does that make me their doctor? Um, yes. Like a specialist.
If you do not watch the Office, you should start. It is belly shaken hilarious!! Maybe it can count as a workout?? J/K...kinda.
Oh here is a quote from my hubby last night...probably one of my favorite quotes ever:
Hubby (lying in bed last night): I don't need anything else.
Wifey: Huh?? What?? (confused)
Hubby: All I need is you. (aww, I am turning into a romantic)
4 comments:
this is great Tara! The Office definitely is our number #1 and counts as a workout in our house too!
Add me to the "I love the Office" list. I DVR it when I am out of town. Besides the affair between Dwight and Angela I really lost it when Michael told his CFO the secrets to his division's success....ah...I love it!
I LOVE the Office too! We live for Thursday nights around here. :) It's so fun to just escape for awhile, right?
Carrie
Yes, Peyton will definitely be Nick's if she doesn't like mac n cheese. So far though, she has liked everything I've put in her mouth so I'm not as worried about her. Brody on the other hand is THE pickiest eater. Chicken nuggest, french fries, pizza, and *thankfully* salad are about all he will eat. It was such a miraculous day when he asked me to make him "mac...a...noni and cheese!" :o) I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment