Today, we finally had a chance to put up our Christmas tree and decorations!! (I will post pics soon, I promise) Adleigh loves the tree and has enjoyed looking at the ornaments all day. While Adleigh napped this afternoon, we also decorated the mantel and outside!! We have a few cute signs up around the house that say, "1 Day of Coal, 364 Days of Fun" and "Be Naughty, Save Santa the Trip." I just love getting out our decorations because I always forget what we have...a few years ago, my gamma gave me a plush nativity scene, so Adleigh and I played with it and I shared with her about Jesus. We sat around our Christmas house drinking hot cocoa while playing with blocks and then we read her the childrens version of the story of Jesus' birth. She seems to really be enjoying all of the stories and beautiful lights!!
On a sidenote, I am loving the sirius Christmas music station, Holly 81. We play it in the car and on our TV!!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas season filled with the true meaning and spirit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment