She began with her breakfast and then decided that a round of Peek a Boo was needed. She is getting to be such a big girl lately and lifts the blanket over her head and then lowers it while I say Peek a Boo. It never fails that she always surprises her daddy...he just can't figure out where she disappears too!!
She then wanted to clap her hands, so her and dad probably have hands that have the pins and needles feeling bc they were really getting into to it this morning. I had not seen her clap before, but TR says this is something that they have been doing ALL week (yeah, I feel a little left out...but I am so excited to see what all Adleigh will learn this week).
I took one for the team and laid my head down in her lap for my facial this morning. She also included a nice scalp massage by pulling wads of my hair out. Basically it was like a "spring cleaning" of the hair that she did not feel was needed any longer. She then gave me a nice suck on the nose and some great eye scratches!!! While getting my facial, TR thought that we should give her the remote to play with as well...I had to veto this and reminded him that he would be embarrassed to take me to his work Christmas party with black eyes and bruises on my face...not to mention what random people would think. Thank goodness for my speed with that...she gets a little violent with the remote. We keep wondering why she does not give herself bruises when she bangs the remote against her head and face?? Maybe she just has a high pain tolerance??
Regardless, mornings were never this exciting before her...she truly lightens up our days!!
We are off to church, Christmas shopping, and then visiting that big man in RED...Santa here we come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment