Monday, December 8, 2008

A Few Little Inspirations....

Here are a few quotes that I look at regularly to help me with my job. Sometimes when I feel that it gets too hard or too sad, this helps to inspire me and make me better.

"Be life short or long, its completeness depends on what it was lived for." - David Starr Jordan

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another." - Helen Keller

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show for any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - Unknown

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." -Aesop

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another." - Charles Dickens

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill


**I also decided to give into the Twilight craze and have now found myself an addict!! I read the four books in a little over 48 hours!! I even went to see the movie by myself...I couldn't bare to drag the Mr. to it, however, if a special someone is reading this...it would be a wonderful date to go see it again. (hint, hint) I cannot believe that I have become such a fan...it is almost like it is real and I think of the characters as real. I know I sound like a nut. To those Twilight fans out there, the website is really good and there even is the partial posting of the book from Edward's point of view. So good!!

No comments: