1. Hot Chocolate...I prefer mine made with Nesquik powder and lots of marshmallows!!
2. Cinnamon and Sugar from Yankee Candle and Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lockstar. I love a home and car that smells yummy. I wish that there were lotions with these scents!
3. Looking at Christmas lights. I have loved this since I was little and every year we go looking trying to find the best and deciding which decorations we like best. TR and I have done this since we started dating almost 7 yrs ago. There is one by our house that you can tune into a radio station and the lights move with the music. If that is your house, sorry that we were lingering there quite a while on Friday night!
4. Reading Christmas stories to Adleigh...I love that she likes to look at the books. We have read her the story of Baby Jesus and she seemed to really enjoy it due to her eating the pages as we read.
5. Getting excited and anticipating spending time with family and friends. Nothing beats being with your loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment