Unfortunately, the dogs are also very interested in the cookies as well. Last night I know that I gave Adleigh a full cookie and I turned my head for one sec and all of a sudden it was gone and Noel looked very guilty. She avoided eye contact and hid behind the Christmas tree...that is some major guilt.Adleigh was moved to the older baby class on Monday and she is definitely the new girl on the mat. She is now reunited with some of her "old" buddies from group 1, but after her reaction (think: deer in the headlights) we think she is having to rethink what she knows. All the babies crawl and this is not something that she can do so when a pack of them came after her....she shot those arms up in the air and gave me a look that said, "I did not say okay to this and why are they chasing me...HELP, mom, HELP!" Today seemed to be better and she was sitting with another girl and they were banging toys down on the mat together. I cannot imagine how I will survive my nerves as she gets older because I am already worried about if she is having a good time!!
1 comment:
Yes! Mum mums! Franci loves those! You think mum mums make a sticky mess just wait until the biter biscuits. They are so messy and put those mum mums to shame!
In case you try them, strap on a bib or strip Adleigh down; have those baby wipes handy and don't let her move or touch anything until completely finished. :)
Post a Comment