So, we have been super busy lately and have had so much fun with all of the seasonal events!! I won't say too much bc we are hungry, but my dear mom has been saying that she wants to see some pics so here they are!!

Adleigh chilling with the lion....

The happy family at the zoo posing....dad and Ads on the giraffe deck.

Where is TR and Adleigh?

ALL of us really happy to be at the zoo (ha ha) or maybe needing a little catnap?

Dad and Adleigh watching the gorrillas have breakfast. Mom and Ads loving watching the lemurs play.

Right before we ventured into the zoo... Adleigh's first time but definitely will not be her last!!

Nana and Adleigh getting ready to go TRICK or TREAT!! Nana came up for the day for Adleigh's first Halloween and they were two peas in a pod ( I know I am corny...but I love those two so much!!)

Adleigh, Uncle Bryce and Aunt Shay...all having fun on Halloween!! Ads just promoting peas on the chair!!
We hope you enjoy and may Peas be with you all this season!!!!
1 comment:
You haven't changed a bit! I couldn't stop laughing when I read "May peas be with you!" Oh, I miss you so much Tara! Adleigh is so big and adorable! I love the pea costume!
Post a Comment