
I know I am a little late, but two weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch with our friends, the Bursk's, and had a great time. 

Adleigh and Avery seemed to notice eachother a little, hopefully they will be great friends one day bc their daddies have been friends since they were in junior high. Adleigh was awakened from her nap and it took her a little while to get in the groove of things.
She is growing up so fast and moving around now. She is not crawling yet, but has learned to maneuver the rolls!! She is definitely keeping her mommy and daddy on their toes.



This Friday is Halloween and Adleigh is going to be a little pea pod. I am so excited for the pictures and getting to show her off to our family and friends. Nana is coming down from NWA on Halloween and will be making the rounds to the aunt Shay/uncle Bryce's, Mimi's work, Grandpa Doug's, and aunt Karye/uncle Bret's....it will be quite the journey through several cities.
Tonight we carved our first pumpkin ever and took some pics. For some reason when we use the night setting, the picture turns out blurry and when we use the normal setting the flash makes it look like it is the middle of the day!! We could not get Lucky to sit still but we were able to catch Noel.


Happy Trick or Treat Week!!
The Kriles

1 comment:
I am NOT okay with you NOT doing the tag your it game!!! I won't tag you anymore...don't be too sad!!! :)
Love all the pics of the little miss!!
Post a Comment