I've been tagged!! Thanks KB....

Here are seven random facts about me:
1) I am not a morning person...I don't like to talk until I have had a cup of coffee and am heading out the door. Though I do enjoy my mornings with Adleigh...we play on the bed and laugh, this is the only exception to my no talking in the mornings!! If I am talked to I usually respond with grunts.
2) All closet doors in my house must be shut, I think it is possible that I could have a panic attack if I woke up and saw that one was open in our bedroom. I also do not sleep well if TR has not made me a glass of water on the nightstand. It is NOT the same if I have to make it and bring it upstairs to bed.
3) At night when I go upstairs, I usually run thinking that someone is chasing me...TR likes to laugh at me because there is no one there. I also like the couch to be against the wall for the window area so that no robbers, rapists, or murderers can get in at night!!
4) When I was little and would be grumpy, my mom would have "happy" time with me such as tickling, hugging, giving kisses, and being silly. My husband thought it was a great idea and he carries on the tradition now and I love it (nothing turns a frown upside down like "happy" time).
5) I make up the craziest songs using Adleigh's name to soothe, entertain, and play with her. For example, This is mom's baby, this is mom's girl, this is mom's Adleigh Grace, She is her world!!
6) My dog, Noel, is passionately in love with my husband and at times, I am jealous!! I wish she loved me that way and I can even at times pout about it. I know that secretly, the mr. loves it!!
7) I speak with my mother at least 5 times a day. I have mommy time with her every morning and if I do not, I get sad!!
1 comment:
I tagged you again!
Post a Comment