
Adleigh went to the doctor on Tuesday for her 4 month shots and took them like a champ!! She did not like the initial sting, but was fine within seconds. Thank goodness she does not get sick from those shots! At the appointment she was 14 lbs. and 8 oz. with a height of 25 1/4 in. as well as a head circumference of 16 cm. Basically, she is in the 75th percentile for weight, 90th for height, and 70th for head. She is one big girl now!! That night she had some cereal in her bottle because she was too tired to try it from the spoon. We had attempted this a few weeks ago, but she was not having it. Here is a pic of our sleepy girl in her pj's attempting to sleep and eat.
Wednesday night we were just chilling at home and Adleigh decided to read with mom!! It is amazing at how much she enjoys spending time with us...I will always cherish these moments because before we know it mom and dad will be dorks!!

On Thursday we had a success and Adleigh ate cereal from a spoon!! She loved it and we were able to get great pics as well as some video footage.

Later, that night TR went to his guys' night and Ads and I had girls night...she did not seem to be enjoying girls night and was very upset all evening. That night I was worried about her because she is always so happy and pleasant. I had TR check on her several times (I get scared of the dark at night) and she was sleeping soundly. The next morning before getting ready I was playing with Adleigh and she threw up. This was the first time she has ever thrown up and I knew that she must have been sick the night before as well. I took her temperature and it was a 99.6. I waited about an hour and took it again and it was 100.6. I decided to keep her home from daycare and we both laid in my bed all morning. Around 11 am, I took her temp again and it was a 101.7 so I called the doctor. We went to the doctor and found out she had an ear infection and sinus infection, so she started on her first antibiotic. Side note: her weight was 14 lbs. and 11 oz., no need to worry about her skipping a meal when she is sick, she gained 3 oz. in three days!!
Well, this morning she did great and her fever broke and she is back to our talking, energetic little angel. She watched football with dad, played with the dogs, and laughed for mom. Could life be any better?? 

3 comments:
Sorry to hear that Adleigh was so sick...bless her baby heart!
And, she looks exactly like her daddy! So stinkin cute.
Love ya :)
You've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details :)
hey! thanks for stopping by my blog! I don't know if I remember you, but I have a horrible memory anyway! lol.
I had to go private but if u want an invite, just e mail me!
brandy_Foshe@yahoo.com
Post a Comment