Sunday, November 16, 2008

little agk on a sunny, autumn day....



today was a day for fun and discovery!!

it was also a day of firsts...such as the first time to sit outside with leaves, the first time to go to two rivers park outside of the belly, the first time to sit on a haybale (of course dad was right there just in case) and not shown but the first time to have veggies (green beans) and fruit (pears) for dinner!!









and of course, we can't wait for some more firsts!!
hope everyone's weekend gave you time to enjoy the breeze and gaze at the trees!!

4 comments:

Ashley Kirby said...

Adleigh is getting so big! That's so exciting about her first word!! I miss you too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara! I enjoyed reading your blog. I can't believe Adleigh said "Ma ma"! Franci hasn't uttered a clear word yet and she is almost 9 months! I'm so glad that you let her explore outside. It's soooo good for babies to be able to feel and touch new things. I can't count the times that Franci has grabbed a handful of grass or dry leaves and squealed with delight. She just loves it!

Fat Ass Campers said...

those are really good pictures tara!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! It's Kari...I posted from the Fat Ass Campers...don't even ask!!!  But in case you were wondering that was me :)