I think that I mentioned before that TR, Bret (bro-in-law), and Aaron (bro) are playing on a soccer team together so here are some pics. It was soooo cold, but we bundled up and us girls had a great time!! We look forward to soccer games bc Karye and Megan come visit. Sorry soccer photos are so small, they really are great and Megan did an awesome job at capturing the action!! Here are some pics of us hanging out at the Big Damn Bridge and yes that is really the name.

Hanging out and enjoying a pretty day. Nothing is better than those kisses...and this time she closed her mouth (you never know what you are going to get)!!


Dad and Ads and doggies. Nana and Adleigh all bundled up watching the boys play soccer.

Daddy getting the ball...he even scored!! Bret running with the ball.
Aaron head butting the ball. It was so nice to watch Aaron play soccer again, I miss the good old days of us traveling for his soccer. Ads and I cuddling to keep warm...she looks like Rudolph with her red nose!

No comments:
Post a Comment