And no, I am not pregnant and due to this "new" thing it will be a few more years until we have another little bundle of joy. I am starting my MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Management in two weeks!! If I keep up with the traditional program, I will be done in less than two years. I am so excited and cannot wait to start....though it will be interesting considering I am a full time mommy, full time employee, full time wife, and a full time cleaner...so now I am a full time student as well. Also, due to this new change, I got a new laptop so this is my first post from my new toy. Wish me luck and have a great night.
P.S. Did you catch Really!?! on Saturday Night Live?? If not here is the link.... http://www.hulu.com/watch/56636/saturday-night-live-really-michael-phelps. Freaking hilarious!!


No comments:
Post a Comment