My family has become such American Idol fans, sorry TR the cat is out of the bag! I just want to mention that Kris Allen goes to my church and used to be part of the worship team. He is amazing and I am so excited to watch him on American Idol. Adleigh is even a fan and loves to bounce and clap when he is on...sounds like a fib, but really it is true.
Another interesting thing about Kris Allen is that he went on a mission trip with my sister several years ago. They were in a small group within the group on the mission that chose to hike the mountains in Africa (this was such a difficult task and one that they had to prepare for due to weather and terrain conditions). My sister still talks about that trip and how much it opened up her eyes, her heart and the memories that she will always cherish. She said that Kris would sing on the trip...who would have thought that fast forward a few years and we are now sitting on our couches watching him on TV.
If you haven't paid attention to him do so, he is a good Christian man and what a great example for America. Here is a picture to remind you of what he looks like. Vote!


1 comment:
We haven't been into American Idol this season very much...but I have in the past, and it is rather addicting! I admit I got suckered into the Bachelor, though...talk about reality TV! But such a fun little treat to look forward to! :)
Carrie
Post a Comment