So, this story happened a few weeks ago, however, it still gives TR and I a good laugh. If you happen to know me well, you will know that I have a hard time saying what I actually mean. Here is a recent example.
Right after switching Adleigh to formula (we were giving her the Enfamil brand), I was talking with the pharmacist at my work, Nikole, about the crazy prices. We had a lengthy discussion about generic vs. name brand. Anyways, I decided that I am going to switch Adleigh's formula to generic or at least give it a try. I tell a few people at my work that I have decided to switch Adleigh to Maker's Mark because Nikole says that it does the same thing as name brand formula. Everyone gives me this funny face and I go on to tell how it should save us money and it should be all that Adleigh needs. People start questioning me saying you really think that Maker's Mark is the answer and I'm thinking everyone I work with is a brand snob and again firmly state that this is something that TR and I have decided and that Nikole even thought that this was best. Anyways, they then ask me why I am trying to serve liquor to my baby. I then realize that I have been saying the wrong name and that what I really meant to say is Member's Mark (from Sam's). I go home and share this with TR and of course he laughs at me. And to top it all of, we are now giving Adleigh the parent's choice brand!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Muahahahahaha!!! Hilarious! Just like Aaron asking me how to spell "awallago"...hmmm...maybe I should put that on my blog...that sure would embarrass him!!!! Love ya :)
Hey Tara!!! Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm glad to see you and your little family are doing well! She is precious!
Yeah! I'm so glad you are blogging now! I'm going to add you to my blog also...www.nickandnikkip.blogspot.com
AGK is SOOOOO beautiful! Just like her mommy! I miss you girl, and wish we could see eachother sometime.
Post a Comment