Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chicago here we come!

Okay I know that I am really a slacker with this blog and that I should be better but hey I am busy!

To be honest I might not be as busy as I make it sound, but I have read the heck out of some books! I am currently waiting for some authors to come out with more. So far since the beginning of June, I have read all Rachel Gibson books (maybe 10), the Blades series and Wild Hart series from Deidre Martin, two books from Lisa Kleypas, all five that are out in The House of Night series from PC and Kristin Cast, a few Nora Roberts, a few random books that I liked the covers and am ready for some more.

I know I am that crazy person that can read a whole book in a few hours. And yes, I still manage to spend lots of time with the Adders, husband, family, dogs, clean house, make meals, and occasionally do laundry. Oh yeah and work a full time job too.

Actually I kinda threw the laundry thing in there to make me sound good because in reality TR may or may not do more laundry than me.

We have had such a fun summer so far and have enjoyed so many things. We went to a baby shower in Fayetteville for some friends Brian and Stephanie Campbell who are ready for Ms. Marlee Elizabeth to arrive. We have had several fun pool days. We celebrated Independence Day with the whole big bang of fireworks and we almost witnessed a fight (glad Adleigh does not understand bad words). We have gone on some beautiful walks by the river. And of course had a lot of playing here at home.

I have a lot of pics to post but have not got them off the camera or phone yet so I will soon I pinky swear! But they will have to wait because tomorrow we are headed to NWA with Karye for her baby shower. Unfortunately we are leaving Ms. Adleigh and Noel with Nana and Papaw while TR and I go on our first trip without baby. I have mixed feelings and am constantly changing my mind about taking her. She has another ear infection and was kicked out of daycare to day due to some runny poo! So I know that she will enjoy her time with Nana. My sister is off for the summer and my bro is home from college so there will be lots of entertainment for the baby. Unfortunately we will miss little Judd's first birthday party due to our flight to Chicago.

Anyways, have a great weekend and I will try to keep better tabs on this and lift my head out of a book.

Aren't summers suppose to be about laying on a hammock with a good book and a glass of sun tea? Oh and I finally got my hammock but it is currently in the garage! It is so out and yucky outside with the bugs that bite!


No comments: