Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's been awhile...

We found out that little baby Birdsong is now going to be Parker Cash Birdsong (at least that is what is being said now). I am sure that if Adleigh could understand she would be ecstatic for a cousin!!

Ads is growing so much and has quite the vocab such as momma, dada, mine, bye bye, and hot dog. She gets the hot dog from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It is her absolute favorite show bc of the sounds and songs. She dances to the music and says hot dog!! She also calls all dogs, hot dogs?? Not sure what it all means yet. Yesterday I saw her playing with her Crocs and putting them on her feet. She also "pretend" talks on a cell phone and "pretend" brushes her teeth. She is growing up so fast and is an absolute joy. Still doing the fake smile, but we are yet to capture it!

I have tons to blog about, but not tonight, I'm exhausted.

No comments: